Marketing is a powerful selling tool, used to sell everything from cat food to cars. Marketing is appealing to the emotions, the senses and the wallet, so you may ask, how can it sell your home ?
- It’s a visual world. We are bombarded everyday with images. Some fabulous, some forgettable.
- To sell a product, you have to appeal to what makes the consumer sit up and notice your product over the competition.
- You have seconds to grab a buyer’s attention.
- A home is the largest purchase the majority of people will make in a lifetime.
- Why spend their hard earned money on your home when their is a similar one down the street.
So, there is one word I haven’t use yet, the “S” word, staging. Staging isn’t just filling a house with some pretty stuff. Staging a home takes all the above and more into consideration. Staging is marketing a property, just like any other product and the stakes are much higher. When you decide to sell your home, it is no longer yours. You have to look at your property as a commodity and make it appeal to the buying public. Failing to do so in this visual world, unless you don’t mind lingering on the market and receiving unrealistic offers, is a marketing mistake. You have to add the wow to get the attention of jaded consumers.
To be successful in marketing a property you need:
- An experienced Realtor, who will price your home realistically for the market
- Marketing in quality images, video and social media posts
- Presentation that will make your property stand out from you competition
- A home stager who will market your property for it’s target buyer and tell you honestly, from experience, what will and what won’t appeal to today’s buyers
It’s all in the details
902 489 6162