Home Stagers – Multi taskers and good listeners
Home Staging is so much more than decorating and decluttering. A Home Stager understands the psychology of what makes a buyer “fall in love” with a home and how hard it is sometimes for a seller to “let go” because of the emotional connections to their home and everything in it.
This emotional connection makes it hard for a seller to look at their home objectively and see the flaws that are red flags to buyers.By merchandising a home’s best features and downplaying it’s flaws a Home Stager ensures a home tells the story a buyer wants to hear.A love story.
As with any major life change,preparing to sell a home is a very stressful time and emotions run high.Your Home Stager will address your concerns and guide you through the process of preparing your property for sale.By deciding which changes and improvements will give the most return on your investment you have a solid plan of action to start the selling process.A detailed list should include a wide range or recommendations to maximize a property’s potential.
- Recommendations for colour changes
- Curb appeal
- Furniture placement and removal of excess items
- Staging rooms for the purpose they were designed
- Clearing the clutter & where to store it
- Recommendations for trusted trades for repairs,painting,cleaning etc
- Action plan to get the home ready in time for listing
- Realtor recommendations
- Coping with Real Estate showings
- Furniture & accessory rental if needed
- Real Estate Photographers
- Moving into your new home
Hiring a Home Stager to be your project manager for your home sale is fast becoming the most cost effective way to market a home to sell quickly and for top dollar.By Staging you stand out from the competition and reap the rewards.